Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Drama, The good and the bad

Last night we went and saw Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat. My sister in law and niece were in it, which made it even more fun. I always dread going and trying to do stuff like this because I have VERY active children and sitting still for 2 hrs is just simply not possible for them, especially at 8 pm (which is bed time). So as I expected getting ready and getting there was just torture, fighting, whining (which is my least favorite form of communication), and complaining. Once we get to the theater they start misbehaving and running around that is until the show starts. So long story short they both LOVE drama and I need to remember to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks Vicki for a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment